Are you tired of:
- Working 80 hours per week! (No overtime pay.)
- Risking life savings because your account receivables, taxes, insurance costs are up.
- Yesterday’s bad weather cost you another day’s pay!
- Inconsiderate help that didn’t show up again, so you had work more hours and late!
- Not making another family outing, because of a long work weekend!
- Gone (all the fun of building is gone, because you wear too many hats!)
We are a well known-professional contractor specializing in residential remodeling/renovation. We have a lot of customers, and most of our business comes from repeat customers or referrals. We do not want to turn away business! We are looking for a few outstanding individuals to become part of our team. We are looking for remodeling professionals that are outstanding at kitchens, bathrooms and additions.
You must have the following qualifications:
- Clean license
- Most all power and hand tools
- +-10 years experience working in the building/remodeling industry
- Customer oriented
- Good references (customers, businesses, and character)
- Able to work independently and as a team player
Yes we have some benefits: full-time work, good pay (and overtime), paid holidays/vacations, retirement program, cell phone, gas card, power tool maintenance/supplies program, tax-free health insurance programs available, safety program and equipment, some company clothing and company discounts.
But even more important than these features, let me tell you what makes our company so attractive and why people stay!
- Family values and family time are important to us.
- Every employee is important to us and valued.
- Customer satisfaction comes before profit.
- You can produce great projects, because our support staff helps you.
- Independence: you’re able to enjoy your work without the burdens of small business.
- The company name is trusted, something you can be proud of!
- You are appreciated and build security because of your talents.
If you want a construction job with independence, security and rewarding work all at the same time, consider Razzano Home and Remodeling. Ask around!
Ready to get started? Contact us today!
Contact Name: Dan Razzano
Phone: (518) 810-8664
Email: [email protected]